Limited Warranty Statement
This statement describes the product warranty provided by Atomstack, and contains information about the services and support available to the original purchaser (“buyer”). renew, transfer, or register your product. Or get one-time support for expired-warranty products.
The Atomstack warranty is valid from the date of original purchase by the original purchaser. For inquiries about the warranty period of your purchased product, please upload the proof of purchase and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A) Atomstack A Series, S Series, X Series, P Series and related separately sold accessories are covered by the buyer’s one-year international warranty from the original purchase date.
Please note the following explanations of the different warranty terms:
1) One-year international limited warranty means that Atomstack will provide the following free warranty services:
a) The cost and courier fee of international parts for the first year from the date of purchase.
The Atomstack warranty service described in this statement is only applicable to the products purchased by the buyer on atomstackshop.com. The warranty is effective from the purchaser’s original purchase date.
During the corresponding warranty period, if this product is used in accordance with the instructions in the “User Manual”, there will generally be no defects in materials or workmanship.
If the purchaser fails during the warranty period when using this product in accordance with the instructions in the User Manual, Atomstack will choose to use new or repaired parts to repair the product according to the situation.
Atomstack only provides a warranty service of “sent accessories”. For warranty service, please provide proof of purchase to email@example.com.
The parts removed from the product during the warranty service will belong to Atomstack, and the parts replaced during the warranty repair will continue for the remaining warranty period of the product used.
If the product is tested in accordance with the original product specifications and the operating system returns to normal, the product should be considered repaired.
The service turnaround time depends on the country and the product purchased.
Not included in warranty coverage
- It is not possible to provide an effective after-sales service card or serial number;
- The whole machine and components exceed the warranty period
- Equipment failure or damage caused by unauthorized modification of the equipment(Private modification includes:1.modification of the laser module assembly;2.modification the machine structure;3.use of thid-party firmware procedures or change the orginal Factory firmware program, etc);
- Equipment failure or damage due to incorrect installation and use;
- Equipment failure or damage caused by the use of the equipment in a working enviroment not specified by the product;
- Equipment failure or damage due to improper use(beyond worklaod, etc.) or maintenance(moisture, etc);
- Equipment failure or damage due to the use of other branded components or low-quality consumables;
- Accidental or human behavior lead to product damage,such as input inappropriate voltage / high temperture/water immersion/ mechanical damage/ broken /serious oxdidation or rust products and so on;
- Due to force majeure, such as earhquakes, lighting, and other products caused failture or damages.